The general real estate market continues to languish. But Chicago’s rental market has grown red hot, and more property owners are choosing to rent instead of sell. But what you don’t know can cost you.
How much could your home rent for? Contact us to find out.
Chicago tenants want to rent your home. And Access Chicago Realty can help you save time, protect yourself and maximize your investment.
Maximize your income:
- Find a renter sooner – prevent vacancy.
- Get maximum exposure to the market – we’ll market your property on Twitter, Hotpads, Facebook, Zillow, Trulia, Craigslist, Domu & More. And we’ll put 12,000 Chicago Realtors to work for you by listing on the Multiple Listing Service.
- ACR markets and shows your property for you – no more skipping lunch to meet potential tenants.
- We’ll work with your property management company to handle time-consuming paperwork.
- We provide a full credit and criminal background check, plus rental history and income verification for each tenant.
- Where do you go to find heating cost disclosures? Where should you deposit the security deposit, and how do you calculate interest on it? What property conditions are you obligated to disclose to a tenant?
- The Chicago RLTO is full of provisions that can cost you MONEY if you don’t follow them. Local lawyers like this guy make their livings suing landlords for two, three, even four times their monthly rent for tiny overlooked details.
- Our rental system gives you peace of mind knowing you’ve crossed your t’s and dotted your i’s.